Saturday, March 21, 2009

Reminiscing Those Days


Reminiscing Those Days

(As I sit here in my favorite chair, listening to soothing music, I am closing my eyes and drifting off into memories of my childhood, typing them down for everybody to read. Hope you will like it!)

I remember everything like it was just yesterday! I still remember those wonderful memories that I ever had. I don’t like to boast but I think I had the ability to see simple relationships. I could still recall I had been somehow in the phallic stage because I never saw my father when I was born. Then, there was a time when I sort of saw a person hugging my mother. I was kind of envious to the extent that I hit the person, who was my father, with my guitar on the forehead. He had bleeding on his head. I guess this is what you call the Oedipus complex. This was my first memory when I was a preschooler.

During preschool is where we are most free, the worries of being an adult are far away, and the memories we make are full of color!

Another experience that was unforgettable was quite painful on my part. The sun shone brightly in the sky and I could feel the electromagnetic radiation of the scorching heat, running around the house with my cousin. I was wearing my father’s very expensive eyewear. However, I tripped because of something and I had hit my face so hard on the floor. The lenses broke and some of my teeth bled. So unfortunate! My hands were wet with dirty water from the canal although it was a good thing I didn’t get my any of my bones fractured. This is my second preschool memory that I can recall and I must say this probably is the dumbest thing I have ever experienced. My parents told me to stop running around but I just did not listen. Hence, I paid a heavy price.

By the way, I also learned to explore my surroundings and environment. I played video games, played with toys and watched anime. I also have a very short attention span, I guess.

Nevertheless, the happy times and the sad times, both the ups and the downs, the good and the bad, I embrace them all because all of them made me the person that I am today. That is all I can say. God bless!

No comments: